SAU 24 - Five schools, four districts, one community ensuring learning at high levels for all students.
We believe the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of SAU 24 is to develop our capacity to function as one community. We envision a community that:
- Has common goals
- Works interdependently
- Shares best practices
- Implements promising strategies
- Is mutually responsible
- Ensure that student learning guides the actions of our community.
- Encourage, honor and support each other, both personally and professionally, because individual success is the success of the community.
- Honor and celebrate the sharing of expertise.
- Model exemplary practices.
- Collectively review and analyze data and/or research based practices to find solutions.
- Accept responsibility for the individual achievement of all students P-12.